Thursday, October 2, 2008

Inner thoughts of love

I was debating on which story I should share today, and even as I'm typing this, I'm still a lil bit undecided......oh well, here goes. Recently I met this young lady who is quite interesting. She has goals, and she is doing what she needs to do to accomplish those goals (which is very attractive to me). She recently emailed me and expressed interest, now I was shocked....so shocked that I read the email 3 times to make sure that I didn't interpret what she was saying the wrong way. After a couple of days of pondering over it, I emailed her back, told her to hit me back with her information, and we would go from there...I even gave her my number just because, lol. Now that was about a week and a half ago, and nothing yet, not another email, or a call. Now I have gotten a couple of text messages from a number that I don't have in my current phone. I even checked my old phone to see If it was someone that I left out when I was transferring all of my numbers, but it wasn't in there.

Now I've thought about calling the number to see If it's her....kind of wishful thinking. Now the thing is I'm not looking to be in a serious relationship. Right now I'm still in the healing process from a broken heart (I might tell that story one day.....maybe), and right now I don't feel that I can be a good friend/boyfriend to any female. Now I will admit that If I meet someone, and 4-6 months down the road things are still good between us then I would be open to taking that next step in our friendship/relationship. I tried not to ponder about her not calling or anything, but I just found it odd that she would put herself out there, and then when I say "lets roll with it" then nothing, but oh well.....maybe things aren't suppose to go in that direction for us......

1 comment:

Amber Steez said...

no dont call. u did ur part.

if she wants to talk she will call.

and she has to be young. 20-23ish. texting.. isnt it annoying. dont get me wrong im a texting queen but sometimes picking up the phone and having a conversation is better.